We plan to resume in-person worship services starting September 13 (10:00 a.m.). On-line worship services will continue to be offered indefinitely and are posted on the Worship Resources page.
As we continue to prepare for in-person worship, please note the following:
Because we cannot accommodate more than 60 attendees per service, we will require all attendees to fill out a weekly RSVP form. If you wish to attend, you must fill out the form. You will be notified if attendance is full. If you have filled out the form for a given week and your plans change, PLEASE revisit the form and remove yourself from the attendance roll. Each week’s form will be available one week prior and can be accessed through our newsletter or the church website.
We have space for 45 attendees in the sanctuary and 15 in the gathering space. We now have a direct line from the sanctuary to the television the gathering space to provide a live feed during the service.
RSVP form – Save this link and new services will be added each Monday.
Please go through this personal checklist prior to attending worship:
- Take your temperature. If your temperature is above 98, stay home.
- Bring your mask. Masks will be required the entire time you are inside the church building. If you forget your mask at home, we will provide a single-use mask when you arrive.
- Wash your hands.
- Calm your heart and mind. Our in-person worship experience will be different from what we remember pre-pandemic. We will all need to be patient as we adjust to the needs and requirements of our congregation. Some of our shared practices will feel restrictive. Being together indoors without embracing and conversing will feel foreign. Remember that we wish to continue the practice of worshiping in-person without the interruption of an outbreak. And remember that many of your fellow worshipers have anxiety about the possibility of infection through personal contact. Wearing masks and maintaining distance are our way of loving and respecting one another.
When you arrive at church:
- Maintain safe distance (a minimum of 6 feet), indoors or outdoors, from anyone not in your household.
- Find your seat. It will help the seating process if you follow the directions of your greeter and usher and move straight to your assigned pew.
- Quiet your heart. Refrain from conversation while inside the church building. Meditative prelude music will be playing; scripture and announcements will be projected on screen.
As you exit the service:
- Maintain safe distance from fellow worshipers.
- Follow your usher’s directions.
- Refrain from conversation until you are outside the building.